Tuesday, February 26, 2008

More Scrubbles


I could not resist :) I had to make more Scrubbles!
The top one is seed stitch. If you make one in seed stitch do the increase row as k1, then kfb for the rest of the stitches to give you a count of 39. Then you can k1, p1 on every row without having to think about it.
The bottom one is garter stitch in two colors. Do the cast on row and the increase row with color one and the two rows with color two, two rows with color one, etc. Finish with two rows of color one, then the decrease row also with color one. Carry the unused yarn up the side and don't cut till the end.
I did a less than excellent job of seaming this one. I probably should have seamed using both colors.
I hope to see pictures of Scrubbles you have made.

1 comment:

Lil Knitter said...

I am going to have to make time to try these. I just can't make the tibbles come out right..maybe I'll have better luck with these.
Thanks for sharing.
Hugs!